torsdag 2 januari 2014

The first zentangle of the year

New year, new goals... or maybe the same goals as before but with a few additions :)

I have no idea if someone is still reading my blog, but I've decided to write in English as many of my new found friends from 21 Secrets are English speaking.

For the moment I have run out of inspiration. I don't know why and I don't know how or where to find it again. I google, I visit blogs, I read books and papers, I look at tutorials on Youtube. Or maybe my problem is not to actually find inspiration it's more the lack of energy to do the things I want to do. There are so many techniques to use and so many different kinds of paint to choose from and I can't decide what to do first. So instead I do nothing. But I hope that will change soon :)

Anyway, I started this new year with finishing a zentangle I started making a few days ago. That was an achievement. I had no inspiration at all when I made it but it was kind of fun to draw the bird. The background is made with Dylusions inks, stamps and different circles painted with acrylics.






Inga kommentarer: