torsdag 17 april 2014

Playing in your Mandala garden - Lesson two by Lisa Hofmann

This assignment was to create a mandala from the center outwards. I tried to paint directly with watercolour, without drawing lines first, but that was too difficult to me. It became a mess. I definitely have to practice more on doing that. I cheated a bit and instead drew patterns from the center outwards and then coloured them with watercolour.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the process and mandala making is such a great way to just let go and get in the wonderful state of just being and not thinking. I surrounded my little mandala garden with flowers and leaves.

So, in the next mandala lesson we will be exploring the mandala as a practice or tool for gathering healing insight and as means of deepening self awareness. So exciting!!!


Inga kommentarer: